Williamson Bros was established as a family business in 1935 by brothers Bill and Tom. They originally started as wood vendors and general carriers and then they started picking up milk from farms to deliver to factories. In the late 1950s they bought their first van, a Commer, and went into furniture removal as a speciality.
Bill's son Rex took over the business in 1969 and together with his wife Jean grew the business throughout the eastern states while remaining true to their Kempsey roots. Since Rex and Jean's retirement the business has been run by Damian and Karlie Clegg and their family.
Our customers can rest assured that our staff are all qualified and knowledgeable members of a team whose main goal is to provide our customers with a service that is second-to-none.